Holmgard: The King's Hand
Regulus "Reg" the White
A young, brash Paladin whose cocky attitude is used to cover his empathetic heart.
Name: Regulus, but among friends as “Reg”
Look: Glowing Eyes, Styled Hair, Fancy Holy Symbol, Fit Body
Alignment: Lawful “Deny mercy to a criminal or unbeliever.”
Strength: 16 (1)
Intelligence: 9 (0)
Charisma: 15 (+1)
HP: (10+Constitution) 23 HP
Base Damage: d10 (Longsword, +1)
- Human: When I pray for guidance, even for a moment, and ask “What here is evil?” the GM must tell me honestly.
- Lay on Hands: (p. 122)
- Armored: I ignore the Clumsy tag on any armor I wear.
- I Am the Law: (p. 122)
- When you dedicate yourself to a mission through prayer and ritual cleansing, state what you set out to do: Slay the undead Wyvern Blightbringer, a great blight on the land.
- Two Boons:
An unwavering sense of direction to Blightbringer
Invulnerability to Disease
- Vow(s) Required:
Gear: My load is (12+STR) 14. I start with Dungeon Rations (5 uses, 1 weight), Scale Armor (2 Armor, 3 Weight), and some mark of my faith (a tattoo on the inside of my left hand that depicts the markings and symbols of my holy order.)
- Weapon: Longsword (close, 1 armor, 2 weight)
- Adventuring Gear (1 weight)
Max Load: 14 Current Load: 8
- ___’s misguided behavior endangers their very soul!
- ___ has stood by me in battle and can be trusted completely.
- I respect the beliefs of ___ but hope they will someday see the true way.
- ___ is a brave soul, I have much to learn from them.
Regulus, or Reg to his friends, has recently graduated from the Paladin training school he lovingly refers to as “Paladin U.” Reg is young and eager to see the world. Reg is also somewhat vain, he believes himself to be a smooth talker and a flatterer. Despite his cocky attitude, Reg desperately wants to affect the world in a positive manner. He truly believes that he can do good.